Alpaca Luxury All Seasons Quilt Set
The world's first pure Alpaca All Seasons quilt set, has been released in June 2018, exclusively from The Australian Alpaca Bedding Company.
Is your bed quilt or doona too hot in summer and not warm enough in winter? You ideally need two quilts for various times of the year.
The new Alpaca Luxury All Seasons quilt set, gives two quilts -
- A superlight weight 200gsm quilt for summer and
- A medium weight 300gsm for spring and autumn
Two quilts in one pack that can be used separately or easily clipped together to make up a 500gsm winter quilt, perfect. We even supply the clips!
For less than the price of the two quilts bought separately, you will have the ultimate combination of an exclusive and luxury quilt set and if you chose, if you are using only one of the two, you can put the other quilt on the guest bed, just in case somebody drops in. Easy
Each quilt is filled with premium quality pure alpaca fleece and covered with a superfine silky 100% cotton fabric.
These quilts are tastefully finished with a luxurious three piece binding satin trim and a beautiful sash to add that touch of class.
A new concept of all year sound sleeping comfort for every season.
Proudly made in Australia with a five-year quality guarantee.
Features and Benefits
- Natural fibre filling blend - eco friendly, bio degradable, sustainable and chemical free
- Luxuriously soft with a beautiful handle
- Outstanding comfort without the weight (these quilts have exceptional thermal efficiency)
- Excellent moisture absorbency (to keep you dry and cool in summer)
- Superfine 100% cotton fabric cover
- UltraSoft, seamless quilting design - softer, warmer and looks great on your bed
- Made in Australia
- Five year quality guarantee
|Filling||100% pure alpaca fleece, grown in Australia, Premium quality
Summer quilt - 200gsm
Spring/Autumn quilt - 300gsm
Combined quilt set = 500gsm (grams per square metre)
||100% 300 TC sateen cotton
|Trim||Beige color satin binding and a luxurious satin sash|
||Air regularly or dry clean. Please note that the Alpaca Luxury 500 quilt is not machine washable. If it is washed, the filling fibre will felt and the quilt will be destroyed. We cannot accept warranty claims for machine washed quilts, and we will know if its been machine washed.|
Please select all options.