Terms & Conditions
This On-line Shop is owned by The Australian Alpaca Bedding Company Pty Ltd of 17 Adrian Road, Campbellfield, 3061 Victoria, Australia hereafter referred to as AABC.
The following are the terms and conditions which govern the sale and purchase of items through this web site. Please read them carefully and note that they do not affect your statutory rights under Australian Consumer law.
- A legally binding contract of sale occurs when AABC receives your order and payment through this web site. We will send you an email confirmation of your order to your address that you provide when you placed your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by AABC and item's availability. If the item you have ordered is not available for any reason we will contact you and advise when it is expected to be available and provide an estimate of when we can ship it to you. If possible we will offer you a suitable alternative item if the ordered item is not available and if this is not acceptable, you have the right to cancel the order and any money debited against your purchase order will be refunded. AABC is not responsible for any losses for reasons of an item not being available within a reasonable time.
- The offer of items on this online site are for shipping within Australia and are inclusive of Australian Good & Services tax (GST).
- If you wish to purchase items from this site and have them shipped to international destinations, please contact us and we will quote the price of the item, packing and delivery charges before your order is confirmed. In the case of international orders, you should note that the quoted delivery price does not include any duty or import fees which may be applied by the country of destination. These are the purchaser’s responsibility unless expressly advised to the contrary.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information and prices on this site, we reserve the right to amend the price due to an error or omission of a price quoted on the site. In this case, you will be offered the option to cancel your order and receive a refund if your order has been debited.
- When you place an order through this site, you agree to the addition of your contact details to our subscriber mailing list. Please refer to our Privacy Statement and the Security of Your Information on this site. We will not disclose your personal information to any external party unless required by Australian Law.